Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are called upon to share the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ with St. Isidore's parishioners at Mass, in our local hospitals and nursing homes,
and to those who are bound to their homes.
Ministry is never self-seeking... but giving, and it is the kind of giving in which one loves the persons one gives to.
- practicing Catholic, having been Baptized and Confirmed in the Catholic Church,
- if married, married in the Catholic Church,
- at least 18 years of age,
- attend appropriate formation and training, and
- make a minimum of a two year commitment
If you are interested, please leave your name, address, and phone number at the parish office. Note which choice of Mass for which you prefer to be scheduled. Please also note if you are available for Holy Days and Masses of special occasions. Thank you!